You are not required by law to provide us with any Personal Data. Sharing Personal Data with us is entirely voluntary. However, in some cases, without providing your data we may not be able to provide you with all or some of our Content or other parts of the Website.
Who are we and our eu representative
We are Egg-sense Ltd., a company incorporated in Israel. Our address is: 6 HaArba’a St. Tel Aviv, Israel. In the event that the European General Data Protection Regulation (”GDPR”) applicable to you, we are the data controller of the Website’s Visitors.
Collection of non-personal data
We may collect aggregated, non-personal and non-identifiable information which may be made available or gathered via your use of our Website (“Non-Personal Data“). We are not aware of the identity of the individual from which the Non-Personal Data is collected.
Also, we may sometimes process and anonymize or aggregate Personal Data and identifiable information in a manner that shall create a new set of data that will be Non-Personal Data. Such a new data set can no longer be associated with any identified person. Non-Personal Data may be used by us without limitation and for any purpose, including for commercial, research, or statistical purposes, without further notice to you.
Collection of personal data
During your use of the Website, we will collect individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort be used to identify an individual (“Personal Data”). This may include online identifiers (e.g., IP address, cookies, etc), name, emails, address etc., subject to applicable law. If we combine Personal Data with Non-Personal Data, we will treat the combined data as Personal Data.
Processing of personal data – purposes and lawful basis
We have included in the table below information about which data is processed, how we process and use your data and the lawful basis for which we do so subject to applicable laws, including the GDPR.
How we collect information
Depending on the nature of your interaction with us (i.e., if you are just a Visitor of our Website), we may collect information as follows:
Sharing data with third parties
We do not share any Personal Data collected from you with third parties or any of our partners except in the following events:
- Legal Requirement: We will share your information in this situation only if we are required to do so to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request (e.g., to comply with a court injunction, comply with tax authorities, etc.);
- Policy Enforcement: We will share your information, solely to the extent needed to (i) enforce our policies and agreements; or (ii) to investigate any potential violations thereof, including without limitations, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoings, suspected fraud or security issues;
- Company’s Rights: We will share your information to establish or exercise our rights, to prevent harm to our rights, property, or safety, and to defend ourselves against legal claims when necessary, subject to applicable law;
- Third Party Rights: We will share your information, solely to the extent needed to prevent harm to the rights of our users, yourself, or any third party’s rights, property, or safety;
- Service Providers – we share your information with third parties that perform services on our behalf (e.g. customer service, tracking cookies, servers, service functionality, marketing, and support, etc.) these third parties may be located in different jurisdictions.
- Authorized Disclosures – we may disclose your information to third parties when you consent to a particular disclosure. Please note that once we share your information with another company, that information becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices.
Your data subjects’ rights under privacy protection laws
Depending on your jurisdiction, data protection and privacy laws provide you with the ability to exercise certain rights regarding your Personal Data that we process. The principal rights includes the right to access your Personal Data; the right to ensure your Personal Data is accurate, complete and up to date; the right to have your Personal Data amended or otherwise deleted; the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data; the right to send or “port” your Personal Data; the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction; and the right to withdraw consent, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice;
If you wish to exercise any or all of the above rights, please send us email at: [email protected]
If we are unable to provide you with the information that you asked for, we will endeavor to explain the reasoning for this and inform you of your rights. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any such information in accordance with applicable law.
Unless you instruct us otherwise, and subject to applicable laws, we retain the Personal Data we collect for as long as needed to provide our Website and the associated services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, if applicable.
We use physical, technical, and administrative security measures for the services that we believe comply with applicable laws and industry standards to prevent your information from being accessed without the proper authorization, improperly used or disclosed, unlawfully destructed or accidentally lost.
In the event that we need to transfer Personal Data out of your jurisdiction, we will take appropriate measures to ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of protection as required under applicable law.
The Website and our Platform are not intended for use by individuals who are under the age of 18. Therefore, the Company does not intend and does not knowingly collect any Personal Data directly from children under the age of 18, and does not wish to do so. If we become aware that an individual under the age of 18 has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete such data from our databases.
- By email: [email protected]
We will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe.